- The total crypto market cap is currently holding the $ 300.0B and $ 310.0B support levels.
- Bitcoin price is up more than 4% and it is trading nicely above the $ 11,000 resistance level.
- BCH price is gaining momentum towards the $ 490 and $ 500 resistance levels.
- EOS price is currently above the $ 7.200 level and it may soon test the $ 7.400 level.
- Stellar (XLM) price is slowly grinding higher towards the $ 0.1300 and $ 0.1320 levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is performing nicely and is trading above the $ 0.0380 level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a downside correction, bitcoin cash price found support near the $ 460 level against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair is now moving higher and is trading above the $ 475 and $ 480 levels. An immediate resistance is near the $ 490 level, above which it could attempt to surpass the $ 500 barrier.
On the downside, an initial support is near the $ 472 level, below which there is a risk of a fresh drop to $ 460. Any further losses might lead the price towards the $ 450 level in the coming sessions.
Stellar (XLM), EOS and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price settled above the key $ 7.000 support area and is currently trading with a positive bias. The price is currently above $ 7.200 and it may slowly rise towards the $ 7.400 resistance area.
Stellar price climbed above the key $ 0.1250 and $ 0.1280 resistance levels. XLM price is now trading near $ 0.1280 and it could soon test the $ 0.1300 resistance level. If there is an upside break above $ 0.1300, the price could accelerate towards the $ 0.1320 level.
Tron price performed really well recently and broke the $ 0.0320 and $ 0.0350 resistance levels. TRX price is now trading above the $ 0.0380 level and it is likely to climb further higher towards the $ 0.0392 and $ 0.0395 levels. The main hurdle on the upside is near the $ 0.0400 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a downside correction from the $ 325.0B swing high. However, the $ 300.0B support area acted as a strong support. The market cap recovered recently and is currently placed nicely above the $ 305.0B and $ 310.0B levels. An immediate resistance is near $ 320.0B, above which there are high possibilities of more gains above the $ 325.0B swing high. If there is a fresh decline, the $ 310.0B level might act as a decent support, followed by $ 300.0B. Overall, there could be more upsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, ripple, litecoin, bitcoin cash, XLM, TRX, BNB, WAN, WTC, ICX, and other altcoins in the near term.