- The total crypto market cap is currently trading in a range below the $ 290.0B resistance.
- Bitcoin price is also consolidating above the $ 10,500 support and is preparing for the next move.
- BCH price broke the $ 320 resistance, but it is struggling to gain momentum.
- EOS price is up around 2% and it recently traded above the $ 4.100 and $ 4.200 resistances
- Stellar (XLM) price is slowly moving higher towards the $ 0.0950 and $ 0.1000 resistance levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is likely to continue higher and it might soon break the $ 0.0300 resistance area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After struggling for a few sessions, bitcoin cash price successfully broke the $ 300 resistance against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair even broke the key $ 320 resistance level and it is currently consolidating gains. An immediate resistance is near the $ 328 and $ 330 levels.
If there is an upside break above $ 330, the price could accelerate higher towards the $ 350 level. On the downside, an immediate support is at $ 320, below which it could revisit the $ 305 support area.
Stellar (XLM), EOS and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price started a solid recovery after forming a support base above $ 3.600. The price broke the key $ 4.000 resistance level to move into a positive zone. Moreover, the price broke the $ 4.200 resistance and it might continue to rise towards the $ 4.400 and $ 4.500 resistance levels.
Stellar price slowly recovered above the $ 0.0850 resistance level. XLM price even broke the $ 0.0900 resistance level and it is currently consolidating. It seems like the price could rise towards the $ 0.0980 and $ 0.1000 resistance levels in the coming sessions. On the downside, the key supports are $ 0.0900 and $ 0.0880.
Tron price is showing a lot of positive signs above the $ 0.0250 and $ 0.0280 resistance levels. TRX price is about to break the $ 0.0300 resistance level and it might continue to rise. The next major resistance is near $ 0.0320, above which it could test the $ 0.0350 resistance.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was an upside extension above the $ 280.0B resistance level. However, the market cap struggled near the $ 290.0B level and remained below the 100 SMA. At the moment, the market cap is consolidating in a range, with resistance near $ 290.0B and support at $ 272.0B. If there is a downside break below $ 272.0B and $ 270.0B, there could be more losses towards $ 250.0B. On the upside, a close above $ 290.0B might spark sharp gains in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, ripple, litecoin, bitcoin cash, XLM, TRX, BNB, WAN, WTC, ICX, and other altcoins in the near term.